Short Term Parking, Effective 1 July
0-60 mins FREE
1-2 hrs $6
2-3 hrs $8
3-4 hrs $9
4-5 hrs $10
5-6 hrs $11
6-7 hrs $12
7-8 hrs $25
Per day thereafter $25
All rates inclusive of GST
$25 maximum charge in 24 hour period. Each extra day $25 or part there of no hourly prices apply.
Long Term Parking, Effective 1 July
1 day $18
2 days $34
3 days $50
4 days $66
5 days $82
6 days $98
7 days $114
Per day thereafter* $16 (8-14 days)
Per day thereafter* $14 (14 days onwards)
All rates inclusive of GST
*Daily price applies to 24 hour period or part thereof.
Failure to vacate car park within 20 minutes will result in additional fee being charged.
|0 - 30 minutes||$2.00|
|31 - 40 minutes||$10.00|
|41 - 50 minutes||$50.00|
|51 - 60 minutes||$75.00|
|Over 61 minutes||$100.00 per hour or part thereof after the first hour.|
(May include tow of vehicle at owner’s expense)
Passenger Transport Vehicle Permits are available as ‘Debit’ or ‘Season Parker’ cards.
Debit Cards can be loaded with credit of either $500 or $1,000. The amount charged to the card and the remaining available is displayed when the card is swiped at the exit. Additional credit can be added to the cards at pay stations located in the car park and Airport terminal or at the Airport Management Office. Please note that unused credit has no expiry and is non-refundable.
Season Parker Cards are invoiced on a monthly basis and have a minimum spend of $50 per month. You will be required to complete an account application form should you not currently hold an account with the City of Karratha.
- Lost cards are to be immediately reported to the Airport Management Office.
- Payment for the card can be by EFTPOS or Company Purchase Order. An account will be required for payment by Purchase Order. Please discuss this with the Airport Management Office.
- Each permit allows provision of a proximity card for use in the Bus and Taxi lane. Permits are allocated to a vehicle registration and are not to be shared amongst vehicles.
- Permits and proximity cards remains the property of the City of Karratha and must be returned upon cessation of operation.
- It is an offence to bring or consume alcohol at Karratha Airport except where the facility is licensed under the Liquor Control Act 1988. Any driver found to supply alcohol for consumption by them or their passengers, or supply on behalf of a passenger within the airport boundary will face immediate removal from the Airport and be reported to Police and Department of Transport.
- The City of Karratha is entitled to recover the cost of repairing or replacing any damage caused in any way by you or your vehicle while parked in, entering or exiting the car park.
- Any breaches of the Conditions of Use will incur an infringement and possible revocation of the Passenger Transport Vehicle Permit and Proximity card.
- The City of Karratha reserves the right to amend these conditions of use as required.
Conditions of entry and limitation of liability
These conditions of entry form part of the contract between yourself and the City of Karratha as owner/operator of Karratha Airport for the provision of a Car Park service as evidenced by your Car Park ticket and your entry into the Car Park.
Have a question about Karratha Airport?
Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for answers to some of our more commonly asked questions.
If you would like more information about taxi services in Western Australia or would like to give feedback about your taxi journey, please visit the Western Australian Department of Transport website.
Please take note of the taxi license plate and driver numbers, and the date and time of your journey.
There are a number of car hire companies that service Karratha Airport. Rental Cars customer service desks can be found opposite the baggage carousels in the Arrivals area of the Terminal.
Passenger Transport Vehicles and Conditions of Use
The following document outlines the operation and Terms and Conditions of Use of Passenger Transport Vehicle Operators utilising the Bus and Taxi Lane.
- Upon approval of your application you will be issued with a Passenger Transport Vehicle Permit Sticker and Proximity card to gain access to the Bus and Taxi Lane.
- All users of the Airport car park accept the Conditions of Entry and Limitation of Liability as displayed throughout the car parks.
- Only Commuter and Coaster buses (10 to 22 seat buses) and approved Passenger Transport Vehicles will be allowed into the Bus and Taxi Lane at Karratha Airport. Please note, approved Passenger Transport Vehicles towing trailers are only permitted to enter if that trailer is required because the amount of luggage to be carried exceeds the capacity of the vehicle.
- Access to the Bus and Taxi Lane is via Goddard Street and is identified on the attached map.
- Please note that Passenger Transport Vehicles other than taxis are not allowed in the short term car park.
- Operators and Drivers must comply with all reasonable operational requests from Karratha Airport Management and Front of House staff.
- Issuance of a Passenger Transport Vehicle proximity card costs $20 per card. You will then be charged based on usage. This is calculated on the time elapsed from when you swipe your card into the car park and then swipe your card out upon leaving the car park.
- The usage fees are set in the City of Karratha Fees and Charges and may change at any time.